FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Thanks! Working on painting one more just like it and then building a pvc run to connect. But the one coop is good for a few more weeks.

So my Jack Russell and my Beagle apparently turnned and decided on chicken nuggets for dinner last night. They were soo sweet around the coop while we were home, we didn't think of anything bad happening. But we left for dinner and came back to a very muddy and chewed up coop. Damage yes, chicken injury no!

The dogs have promptly received correction and the run plans and install were moved up to today, coop repair to be done also. Base of run will be a 3 foot wooden fence with burried cement blocks all long the edges. Will have to install the roof system later and just keep the girls in their coop til we can be outside with them for outdoor playtime.

Will be putting the girls back in the brooder box while getting supplies.

Will post pics of the progress and finished product.

Here's the damage after we got the mud off.

Happy girls this AM.

Last edited:
So my Jack Russell and my Beagle apparently turnned and decided on chicken nuggets for dinner last night. They were soo sweet around the coop while we were home, we didn't think of anything bad happening. But we left for dinner and came back to a very muddy and chewed up coop. Damage yes, chicken injury no!

The dogs have promptly received correction and the run plans and install were moved up to today, coop repair to be done also. Base of run will be a 3 foot wooden fence with burried cement blocks all long the edges. Will have to install the roof system later and just keep the girls in their coop til we can be outside with them for outdoor playtime.

Will be putting the girls back in the brooder box while getting supplies.

Will post pics of the progress and finished product.

Here's the damage after we got the mud off.

Happy girls this AM.

Glad your birds were ok!

Hello! I am from the Eastern part of Florida and Im new here. I am waiting on my arrival of two white leghorns and two new hampshire red baby girls, which wont be here until july. I am trying to do as much research as possible before they get here so I am as prepared as I can be. Any suggestions?

Hi to newbies and hi to yall in general! Been busy, hope yall been doing great

Here's a bunch of new pics of Jeanie's clutch of cream legbars...as of Friday the 29th of April for 5 of them and Saturday the 30th for Lag, the cockerel...haha Anyways they're 3 weeks old now
celebrate.gif
All happy, healthy and active as all get out!
celebrate.gif
We couldn't be more tickled!

Little boy on the right, little girl on the left. We're not naming anybody "officially" till our
friend comes and gets her 3 boys and 1 girl

"I'm busting outta this joint!"
This little cockerel is proving himself to be quite the escape artist already! I let momma out to
have "mommy time" and somehow...he manages to slip out

3 weeks old and they're already getting their "hairdos"

Cute little boy

Perch time in the chicky hood

Whatcha lookin at?

So cool how these auto sex chicks make it easy to tell hows what! Cockerels have the lighter
color and a dot on their heads, like someone come along and said, YOU...will be boy

Where's the Waldos and the Waldoettes? How many can you find!

Taking in some warm sun...Ahhhhhhh!

Start of his "bronytail

I know there's a mealworm around here somewhere!

Mini Puff daddy

This is my best side!

Peek a boo!

Look how tall I am now!

Back
Top Bottom