FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Thank you for all the helpful input y'all! It is defiantly my barred rock. I peeked out the window this morning and he was practicing his crow. It's not very loud but the coop is close to our bedroom window. I'm sad that was my most favorite. We do not want baby chicks! So no roosters.
1f622.png
I still can't believe how attached We can get to a chicken of all things but I had to let go of 7 -2 I was really really attached to. It was so hard but I'm over it now. Only took a couple weeks or so

Thank you for all the helpful input y'all! It is defiantly my barred rock. I peeked out the window this morning and he was practicing his crow. It's not very loud but the coop is close to our bedroom window. I'm sad that was my most favorite. We do not want baby chicks! So no roosters.
1f622.png
Well if you don't have a city code that prohibits roos in your neighborhood, and you collect your eggs right off, you can still eat them. Think it's like...what is it...within a day or so. We'd of kept all of our boys if we could have but...that danged code. It wasn't a bad parting though. We made sure they went to good homes.

Back
Top Bottom