FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi Table4six!! What kind of geese do you have? Do you have any problems with them going after your other animals or you? I love geese, but they scare me.

I have white chinese geese. I have a male named Mochi who would let me hold him all day and he never bites me. However, I do have some geese who can be pretty mean.

Your chickens are the best pest control for your backyard - as for weeds, corn gluten meal will inhibit weeds and is not toxic. I believe that Home Depot has a liquid made from corn gluten mean that does a great job at controlling lawn weeds.

Your chickens are the best pest control for your backyard - as for weeds, corn gluten meal will inhibit weeds and is not toxic. I believe that Home Depot has a liquid made from corn gluten mean that does a great job at controlling lawn weeds.
Hi Tsisqua!! Could I put the corn gluten meal around plants and trees?

I'm in Malabar, Brevard County! Hope to connect with others nearby. I'm starting with Buff Orpingtons and have so much to learn, but it's going to be awesome.

Hello, I'm Michele in Palm Bay. I have 12 beautiful girls and looking for two more bantams. I love my girls
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom