FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I have had many requests for members to be added to the Florida Members page but when you request to be put on the Florida page, Please send a PM, PLEASE tell me what county you are in. The Florida Members Page is arranged alphabetically by counties as well as the Florida BYC members in each county are arranged alphabetically. Some have asked to be added to our page but not what county they live in.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if I ever officially signed up, I'm in Duval County, I raise;
Marans (in assorted colors to french standard), English Orps (Mottled, Blacks, Splits, Isabel), Legbars, Welsummers, NN, Plymouth Rocks (Barred and Silver Pencilled), Sulmtalers, Turkeys, Sebastopol Geese & Musovy ducks. :)

Not sure if I'm on the page yet. I'm in Flagler county. I raise quality Brahmas & Orps.
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png

Not sure if I ever officially signed up, I'm in Duval County, I raise;
Marans (in assorted colors to french standard), English Orps (Mottled, Blacks, Splits, Isabel), Legbars, Welsummers, NN, Plymouth Rocks (Barred and Silver Pencilled), Sulmtalers, Turkeys, Sebastopol Geese & Musovy ducks. :)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/florida-always-sunny-side-up

You're a stones throw away from me in W. Melbourne. Both me and my neighbor have chickens (and 2 folks down the street). There are tons of chicken people around me.

Ask any question you like. This place is really good about answering.

I raise:
RIR (+ rooster)
Easter Eggers
Barred Rocks
Essex

Sean

I have had many requests for members to be added to the Florida Members page but when you request to be put on the Florida page, Please send a PM, PLEASE tell me what county you are in. The Florida Members Page is arranged alphabetically by counties as well as the Florida BYC members in each county are arranged alphabetically. Some have asked to be added to our page but not what county they live in.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Yes, but don't put it where you want to plant seeds, as it inhibits germination, so keep it out of the veggie garden!

Back
Top Bottom