FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I sometimes go to the swap in Barberville. I don't buy birds but I and some other friends do sell birds there. Their advertised time is 8am till noon. I am usually sold out by around 10:30. It is a 2 hour drive for me.

Barberville Family Farm Swap & Market
1st and 3rd Saturday every month
8 till noon (vendor setup starts at 7 am)
1776 Lightfoot Ln
Barberville, FL 32105
---> MAP
(386)469-9409
[email protected]
http://FarmSwapMarket.com
Sanford is still closer :confused:

Good luck and have fun...
confetti.gif

It's the 2nd Saturday again and time for the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. farm swap. We have moved the swap from the area we have been having it, behind Pizza Hut and McDonalds to the area across from McDonalds entrance next to Hwy 41 (Williams Street) across the parking lot from TSC. There is plenty of shade. There will be signs.

It's the 2nd Saturday again and time for the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. farm swap. We have moved the swap from the area we have been having it, behind Pizza Hut and McDonalds to the area across from McDonalds entrance next to Hwy 41 (Williams Street) across the parking lot from TSC. There is plenty of shade. There will be signs.
thats super close will there be fertile eggs?

@cmom... what is the average price you get at the Barberville swap? I have some really nice birds but am moving & want to sell most, if not all, of my adult birds. I also have some juveniles I need to sell. Any info is appreciated. :)

It kind of depends on what I have, male/female and how old they are. Generally i sell the females for around $14. each and the males $10. - $12. each. I actually got $14. for my Sex-Link males that were almost a year old. Probably for eating because they won't breed true. Some people look for bargains because they buy to re-sell and will try to talk you down. If I have any left I will usually knock down the price some and if they take several birds, I'll cut the price a little. So far I have sold every bird I have taken over there. It's a 2 hr drive over and a 2 hr drive back so I don't want to bring any birds back home.

image.jpeg

Free to good home. Two blue French Maran roosters in need of a new home. St Augustine area five months old. They are friends for now but the one is becoming more dominate.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    651.3 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom