FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I want to start some eggs in the incubator in the next several days to hatch while my niece and nephew are visiting. I'd like to find some hatching eggs within a short drive. Favorite breeds are Speckled Sussex, Welsummer, Golden Cuckoo Marans, and Partridge Rocks. Open to other options, as I like so many!! Please let me know if anybody within and hour or so drive from Gainesville/Micanopy area has eggs to sell. Thanks!

Hello everyone, we are in Brevard County (the space coast)
We just got 7 little Polish chicks so we will probably have more cockerels soon.
We also have 4 bantam chicks
4 Brown Silkies
4 mixed Bantams
And some egg layers of course

Anyone else in central Florida?

florida.jpg

Hi Everyone, I've been away for quite a while. I live in Citrus co. And was wondering if anyone may have a male guinea to rehome. I lost my male and both my females laid their first eggs today. So I was hoping to find a mature male.

New to BYC and trying to figure out FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!! I am in Pensacola area (Cantonment) and would really like to try and connect with some people close who may have knowledge of local or nearby resources. Just bought a coop but no chicks yet. Taking a trip last week in May so I don't want to leave young chicks unattended. Problem is I am concerned I will not be able to find any chicks when we get back the 1st of June. Any suggestions????

Trying to get everything set up so we can start as soon as we return.

Back
Top Bottom