FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Are there any chicken experts in Broward that I could pay $20 to drive over and give me their opinion/recommendation on my flock's health and coop set-up?

I have 5 silkies and live in the north fort lauderdale/pompano beach area. I'm very new to chickens and their poos are getting weird colored and one has a bony bump in her back.

I'll take photos and make a post later today, but I just really like the idea of having someone who knows what their doing see the birds in their hands and tell me what they think

Anyone living around the Orlando area that may be interested in helping to catch a Muscovy drake that has a fish hook embedded in his carnucles? He is slowly starving and a new member needs help in catching him. contact @chris330r thanks so much

Anyone living around the Orlando area that may be interested in helping to catch a Muscovy drake that has a fish hook embedded in his carnucles? He is slowly starving and a new member needs help in catching him. contact @chris330r thanks so much

Thanks so much Miss Lydia. I took your advice on my thread and came right here to post about the duck. If anyone is in the Orlando area that can help, please post here. I live just south of Orlando about 2 miles south of the Orange County/Osceola County line in Kissimmee. I really want to help this poor duck out before he wastes away.

Next time he comes around i'll try and snap a picture to post here.

Back
Top Bottom