FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I bet he's in pain. How about a large fish net. Can you get someone to help you? It may scare him but the hook has to come out. Oh! Please help him. I so wish to be closer to you. You could probably call animal control if the duck is really in trouble...they should be able to help it, maybe not. Listen, a friend just told me that the Orlando Fire Department once rescued nine ducklings from storm drain near Narcoossee and reuniting momma duck with all NINE baby chicks who fell. Came out in the news. The firefighter crew from Tower 15's B-shift. You got nothing to loose. You can always say the scovy is yours and ran away. I think you need people's help and fast before he wastes away. So sad!

Thanks so much Miss Lydia. I took your advice on my thread and came right here to post about the duck. If anyone is in the Orlando area that can help, please post here. I live just south of Orlando about 2 miles south of the Orange County/Osceola County line in Kissimmee. I really want to help this poor duck out before he wastes away.

Next time he comes around i'll try and snap a picture to post here.
I heard from my friend in Winter Haven no luck there either. Listen you can do this be brave catch him hold him between your knees with his head facing forward then use the wire cutters and clip the barbs off and pull the hook out . He isn’t going to be happy about it but he’ll sure be happy once he knows that hook is gone. Or wrap him in a large towel or blanket just make sure you have him contained real well this maybe your only chance.

I'm in North Florida, Suwannee County. I don't know people here who don't have chickens.
Good morning! My name is Joe. I presently live in South Florida. I have been thinking about Live Oak, or Lake City, as the place that I might find an inexpensive mobile home, with about an acre. What is your opinion between Live Oak and Lake City? Which town would have lower real estate prices?

Back
Top Bottom