FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I purchased 20 bales of hemp from New Country Organics. They were $19.95 each and shipping was $224 total. This comes out to $623 total or $31.15 per bale (5 cubic foot bags). This is far less costly than any other place I could find online. I live south of Orlando. Does anyone else want to go in on this with me when I am ready for my next order? It gets even cheaper up to a pallet load as the $224 was a flat rate for the shipping. The bedding itself was $399. You can get up to 27 bales for that shipping price. If there are people in central Florida interested in going in on this together, I don’t mind paying up front, storing it and then redistributing it but people would need to pick it up at my house in Lake Wales FL. I live about 1.5 hours from Tampa and Orlando.

Tomorrow is our Farm Swap at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. If anyone is in the Ocala area stop by and say Hi. We would love to meet you and talk chicken.
TSC2020.jpg

Next month is the Florida Sunshine Classic, in Lake City Florida, January 11-12, 2020.
Held at the Columbia County Fairgrounds Lake City, Florida.

The show will again be held at the Columbia County Fairgrounds. The Fairgrounds are one block south of highway 90 and approximately 1 mile east of Interstate 75 off exit 427. Turn right at the Auto Parts store. In case this is your first time with us, Lake City is located just south of the intersection of I75 and I10 on Interstate 75.
https://www.google.com/maps/@30.175388,-82.670786,1275m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en-US

Back
Top Bottom