FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

AF881E51-A832-452A-A8E7-8D5F1FCDA1D4.jpeg

Is anyone able to take on this beautiful roo? He’s 23 weeks old, in sarasota. Dark Brahma, gentle giant. Just needs a new home since we aren’t allowed to have roosters and he started crowing.

View attachment 2934076
Is anyone able to take on this beautiful roo? He’s 23 weeks old, in sarasota. Dark Brahma, gentle giant. Just needs a new home since we aren’t allowed to have roosters and he started crowing.
Hi is beautiful the color resembles my little Serama hope you find a good home for him I already have two 🙂

Oh
View attachment 2934076
i can ask my teacher when we get back to school. She has light bramas

They are beautiful, mine are but I'm not interested in show birds just pet and if they give me eggs that's a plus 😀. Here are some pictures the little white one is Lady Ping, the black one is Lady Nubia and the black and white is Mr. Oreo, this are the ones I purchase from the breeder I told you in Miami.View attachment 2933187View attachment 2933188View attachment 2933189
Gorgeous !!! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Do they live indoors? And are they a very fragile breed? Here is a pic of my chicken . She is a bantam but not exactly sure what type. I would love to see your flock or see what other chickens Lazaro has! Thank you for the invite! I want to make sure the breed I get is compatible with mine. I was told I have kikirki. She is super friendly!
39A2641F-177D-4797-9342-C8B34060FA10.jpeg

Gorgeous !!! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Do they live indoors? And are they a very fragile breed? Here is a pic of my chicken . She is a bantam but not exactly sure what type. I would love to see your flock or see what other chickens Lazaro has! Thank you for the invite! I want to make sure the breed I get is compatible with mine. I was told I have kikirki. She is super friendly! View attachment 2934295
Seramas in general are not a fragile bird. If your getting her from a good breeding line you should have no problems. But as small bird thay are more prone to respiratory issues. They can live inside and outside in my opinion. Any bird can be trained as a indoor bird.

I do too!!! Cool! Sounds like a plan! Thank
Perfect just let me know when you want to pass by. Your bird is beautiful too and yes she is a Kikiriki that's the name in Spanish for American Serama, mine are as well they also come in different sizes in general they are very small but there are some that are bred to be tiny, Lázaro is trying to do that.
Mine have a coop outside and free roam in the back yard but are very tame they come when I call them and I let them come inside the house they let me pet them and carry them 😃

Seramas in general are not a fragile bird. If your getting her from a good breeding line you should have no problems. But as small bird thay are more prone to respiratory issues. They can live inside and outside in my opinion. Any bird can be trained as a indoor bird
Seramas in general are not a fragile bird. If your getting her from a good breeding line you should have no problems. But as small bird thay are more prone to respiratory issues. They can live inside and outside in my opinion. Any bird can be trained as a indoor bird.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom