FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Draftie from Williston signing in!
frow.gif

I don't know if this is the right place but I have a rooster to rehome free, I bought him at the chicken swap meet a few weeks ago. He's a youngish (less than a year old) spotted guy who quickly fit right in and does a good job with my girls (free range) but he's picking on my ancient turkey who is a beloved pet of mine, so Bob (the rooster) has got to go!

Picture of "Bob".
bob1.jpg

If this is not the right forum to give away a chicken kindly tell me where to place this, thanks!
He's so pretty where do you live I would like him would he'll be okay with two hens and one duck later next month we're going to get two more hens with Brody chick's we've already paid for them

The kids and I just got a genesis incubator. We want to find some bantam or silkie hatching eggs in the lake city/lake butler/ area
We would also be open to other full size breeds too anything other than red production layer
If anyone has fertile hatching eggs let me know

Last edited:
The kids and I just got a genesis incubator. We want to find some bantam or silkie hatching eggs in the lake city/lake butler/ area
We would also be open to anything other than red production layer
If anyone has fertile hatching eggs let me know
You’re in my area but all I raise are varieties of large and bantam gamefowl. They’re going to be wild, flighty, and aggressive. But very beautiful. I do have some mixed layer x game eggs but I can’t guarantee what they are or how fertile they are, as I’m only collecting them for eating at the moment.
2CD6CDDD-D5F4-4B36-B458-1C8988AB5885.jpeg

I breed Ancona, Welsh and Saxony but I am up in the Bronson/Archer area. Have eggs due to hatch next week on the Ancona
I’ll actually be in Bronson tomorrow. I was raised north of Ocala, but both my mother and father’s family comes out of Levy county. My dad’s people come out of Williston, my mother’s from Chiefland. Since the early and mid 1800s.

Back
Top Bottom