FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hello everyone!! I have a pilgrim goose about 2 years old, I'm looking to trade her for a clutch of Muscovy ducklings. I am open to some other ducklings such as Ancona, maybe Welsh Harlequin.
The goose is not aggressive, the reason im doing this is because she lost her boyfriend to a bobcat a few months ago, my husband doesn't want more geese and I thinks she deserves better.
We enjoy our Muscovy Ducks so that is where our preference is. Attached are some pictures of the goose in question.
Let me know what you have. I'm located in Chuluota FL 32766

Attachments

• 20230201_105047.jpg
    20230201_105047.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230201_105033.jpg
    20230201_105033.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 2
I live in Homosassa Springs( central fl., gulf coast) and was wondering if anyone has leghorn pullets , hatching eggs or chicks. I know they're basic but I'm looking for eggs and there is no better layers.

I live in Homosassa Springs( central fl., gulf coast) and was wondering if anyone has leghorn pullets , hatching eggs or chicks. I know they're basic but I'm looking for eggs and there is no better layers.
Got a few dozen leghorn chicks in Tallahassee right now if you're willing to make that trip. I'll be going down to Tampa in mid-March and have already arranged to bring some chicks to someone there then, if you're on the way could maybe deliver some leghorn chicks March 13.

Also have Bresse chicks available, $8 per, which are our main ones. And we have a few Bresse roosters for sale, $40.

Got a few dozen leghorn chicks in Tallahassee right now if you're willing to make that trip. I'll be going down to Tampa in mid-March and have already arranged to bring some chicks to someone there then, if you're on the way could maybe deliver some leghorn chicks March 13.

Also have Bresse chicks available, $8 per, which are our main ones. And we have a few Bresse roosters for sale, $40.
Sorry, I just saw your response. It is on the way. It would be great to get some leghorns.

We have a gorgeous 19 week old ¾ silkie ¼ EE cockerel for sale. He has a beautiful crow! $10 flexible. Located in Florida. Pm me for more details.*** has shown some aggression***
20230209_075856.jpg

Last edited:
Getting my chicks in July, and I'm in Bradenton. Planning on a small coop, pre-made, that I will attach handles to so I can move it around my large backyard. Also going to repurpose two XXL dog crates from my days of breeding dobies, to create a large run, since the prefab run is way too small in my opinion. Looking forward to their arrival, and going to get everything ready before they arrive. New to chicken keeping, but not new to birds, I've had many since I was a child. Nice to meet all of you!

Back
Top Bottom