FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Pekin ducklings for sale!
$6 each or all 4 for $20
Hatched 5/23-24.
Sarasota area

20230524_155938.jpg

Urgently needed forever home for 7 khaki Campbell duckings in NE Florida
They were found orphaned at a State Park when about 3 or 4 days old and taken to a wildlife rehabber as they were thought to be mallards. It has become obvious as they grew that they are domestic ducklings, I think KCs, and so cannot be released to the wild. The rehabber has no outside facilities for keeping domestic ducklings.
If you can take all [4 female and 3 male] or some of these gorgeous ducks, please private message me SOOONEST! — in St. Augustine South.
IMG_3170[1].jpg

IMG_3312[1].jpg

IMG_3314[1].jpg

IMG_3315[1].jpg

IMG_3318[1].jpg

IMG_3319[1].jpg

Urgently needed forever home for 7 khaki Campbell duckings in NE Florida
They were found orphaned at a State Park when about 3 or 4 days old and taken to a wildlife rehabber as they were thought to be mallards. It has become obvious as they grew that they are domestic ducklings, I think KCs, and so cannot be released to the wild. The rehabber has no outside facilities for keeping domestic ducklings.
If you can take all [4 female and 3 male] or some of these gorgeous ducks, please private message me SOOONEST! — in St. Augustine South.
View attachment 3525375
View attachment 3525376
View attachment 3525377
View attachment 3525378
View attachment 3525380
View attachment 3525381
Amazingly, I found a good home for all 7 together on a small holding about an hour west of St Augustine!! Such luck that they have four 3 month old ducklings and so the 7 should integrate easily with them. They are going to their new home on Saturday morning. Both the wildlife rehabber and I are delighted!

Last edited:
Hi! I don’t have a rooster, but am searching for some White Bresse chicks or hatching eggs. Do you have either available? I’m in Monticello 😀
We have a bunch right now, I'll DM you. Anyone else interested in Bresse chicks (pickup near Lake Jackson) please DM me.

Attachments

• chick-in-grass.jpg
    chick-in-grass.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 2
Besides Bresse chicks, we also have two olive-egger roosters, one shiny white/gray, one redhead with a gray/black body. Both good roosters as far as I can tell, frisky, but we just don't need that many so it's either into your flock or into the freezer.

DM with a number. Pickup near Lake Jackson, Tallahassee.

Attachments

• red0-small.jpg
    red0-small.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • red1-small.jpg
    red1-small.jpg
  • red2-small.jpg
    red2-small.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • white0-small.jpg
    white0-small.jpg
  • white1-small.jpg
    white1-small.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Everyone meet Regular Sized Roody. Roody is a starlight green and currently looking for a new home with lots of room to roam and some ladies to protect. He is currently just shy of 4 months old (15 weeks). Unfortunately he doesn't seem to like me, he charges me all the time, and has bit me(not just peck, actual bite). He has also started to get a bit aggressive with my hens, and I'm concerned that it may get worse since I only have 5, and have been told its better too have 8-10 per rooster. We don't currently have the capability to free range. He has also recently started his crowing, which wouldn't normally be an issue, but it is also happening at night.
I am in the Leesburg/Wildwood area. Can meet or deliver if not too far this weekend.

Attachments

• 73470119-8FAF-4C08-8819-CC418EE12F55.jpeg
    73470119-8FAF-4C08-8819-CC418EE12F55.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom