FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Pics
El Wyandotte : Thanks
smile.png
Thankfully I have several really good incubators that make hatching probably a lot easier than it should be... I feel like they are one of those Ronco food machines "you just set it and forget it!" LOL!!!

Nava gave me these eggs to hatch some NN out for my daughter. Not only did he give them to me but he went out of his way to drop them at my house in the middle of the night going down my washed out scary dirt road on his way out of town!
love.gif

SW Florida here.(near Alva) First time raising chickens. We have 2 bantam Frizzle cochin(one of them just started laying), 2 BO, 3 BPR( 8 weeks) and 6 EE who are about 3 weeks. They are such a stress relief! I love going out to watch them.

We(I) want lots more chickens. lol!

I love the BO's I really want some Splash and Blue. I see someone here has them, I guess I am going to have to save up for a bator so I can get some eggs. LOL

Last edited:
Hey ya'll,
Add me (the chicken newbie) to your list. I live in N. Cocoa, Florida (that's central/east coast). I have been reading about all the Florida members--WOW! I'm very new to keeping chickens and have tons of questions. Is there anyone else near Cocoa? Would live to PM. Judith

Last edited:
Hey ya'll,
Add me (the chicken newbie) to your list. I live in N. Cocoa, Florida (that's central/east coast about 12 miles from Cocoa Beach). I have been reading about all the Florida members--WOW! I'm very new to keeping chickens and have tons of questions.
big_smile.png
Is there anyone else near Cocoa? Would live to PM. Judith

welcome to: Hen Pecked_bychildren
Twelve Palms
halo

glad you all joined,now you can see where your neighbors are
celebrate.gif

i know that there are more out there, come on lets all join so we can see how many BYC members we have in FL

Quote:
Hey there...can't help with your question but wanted you to know that I was practically born and raised in Homestead. I went to Redland elem and middle school and graduated from South Dade HS. Dh and I lived there until 2001 but my parents and my older sister still live there. She works at Homestead Hosp.
smile.png
Dh and I lost our house 3 months after we were married to Hurricane Andrew. Thankfully we were unhurt! Anyhow, don't meet many "Homesteaders" anymore.

big_smile.png

Hey TriciaHowe, I grew up in Miami was graduated South West High and was living in Kendall when Andrew blew threw (funny how that is the high water mark for us). I left to Gainesville and stayed for seven years. I see you are in High Springs now, I spent some time learning dog training at J & K K-9 (best dog people ever). Now I am back down south on 248st west of Krome. Ha ha

Ish

Back
Top Bottom