FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
I WANNA GO. But then I might come home with a ball python, a bearded dragon and more tortoises. Don't even tempt me if they have the patternless morph of yellow anaconda. Half the size as the green but the same beautiful color and not outlawed in fl.

vanilla.exe :

Quote:
I WANNA GO. But then I might come home with a ball python, a bearded dragon and more tortoises. Don't even tempt me if they have the patternless morph of yellow anaconda. Half the size as the green but the same beautiful color and not outlawed in fl.

I have a ball python I'm willing to part with if you are interested. Had him since a hatchling. Almost 2 years old. Fed pre killed prey so he's very docile. PM me if interested
smile.png

Quote:

I have a ball python I'm willing to part with if you are interested. Had him since a hatchling. Almost 2 years old. Fed pre killed prey so he's very docile. PM me if interested
smile.png

I would love it but my boyfriend would kill me. Until I am gainfully employed he's paying for pet expenses so I have to listen to him.

The St. Augustine house has been on the market forever and needs remodeling desperately. The other house in Yulee is newly listed and only six years old, high end finishes, open layout. It's tough.

Back
Top Bottom