FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
Oh wow! Thats quite amazing that a bobcat/s could /would even try against a LGD! I had one walk right past my parked vehicle (I was waiting to pick up a client to go the airport) early, early morning 5am. First one i had even seen in person. They don't look big enough to even try a stunt like that! mind you I wound up my window very quickly!
lol.png

Praying for your hubby!

Last edited:
Carol, very proud of that dog for sure! Something was just back, he was racing across the rear yard and barking. Son grabbed the gun, I grabbed the flashlights and hit the flood lights. Saw nothing, so will keep a watch and ear out. Birds all gave me an ear full for being locked up. They just don't understand.

Chokes thank you. Yeah the boys said they worked as a team. Never knew they would do that. Had a neighbor come by and tell me people close by have been loosing goats almost nightly. Could be the same predator. Going to pay them a visit and compare notes see if we can work on getting rid of it.

Quote:
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. It has been a difficult year for sure, but also a healing time. I know I did the best I could to provide what my mom and dad needed until I could hand them over to God. I feel a little disconnected today but I will gradually transition back to whatever passes for 'normal' life in the next few weeks. Friends helped me remove some of the visual reminders last night, like the wheelchair and the guardrails on the bed. I know that there's a happy reunion going on in Heaven today. Mom has been reunited with her husband of 66 years, and is with her Lord. She can never be unhappy again!!!! What an incredible change for her since she spent most of her life being unhappy. My sadness and emptiness is nothing compared to the joy they must be feeling right now.

Please pray for me to get through the next few weeks with strength and grace.

Quote:
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. It has been a difficult year for sure, but also a healing time. I know I did the best I could to provide what my mom and dad needed until I could hand them over to God. I feel a little disconnected today but I will gradually transition back to whatever passes for 'normal' life in the next few weeks. Friends helped me remove some of the visual reminders last night, like the wheelchair and the guardrails on the bed. I know that there's a happy reunion going on in Heaven today. Mom has been reunited with her husband of 66 years, and is with her Lord. She can never be unhappy again!!!! What an incredible change for her since she spent most of her life being unhappy. My sadness and emptiness is nothing compared to the joy they must be feeling right now.

Please pray for me to get through the next few weeks with strength and grace.

After such loss is hard to go back to "normal life" but I hope you find a new and happy "normal" soon. Best of luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom