FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
great Idea
thumbsup.gif

I submitted my info, ohh and for the upcoming Florida events you can ad my swap that is coming up in Sep-03

great idea thanks.

Nava.

EXCELLENT IDEA AND I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. I FILLED OUT THE CONTACT SHEET AND SUBMITTED IT BUT IT DID NOT SHOW UP....MAYBE THERE IS A DELAY PERIOD. Bob P.

Hey everyone. Proud to announce that we now know 100% what gender both of our silkies are. We have one strapping young cockerel who crows every morning and who the neighbors have been commenting on (only good comment so far, he seems to make people happy) aaand we have one beautiful little pullet who laid her first egg yesterday. I took a video of the chickens and the egg if you're interested:
She also surprised me and laid another egg today xD my boyfriend had one hardboiled tonight and I'm frying mine in the morning, hopefully with a "normal" store bought egg so I can take comparison photos. Her eggs are about the size of 1 1/2 quail eggs. Pretty funny how the one my boyfriend picked out and named "Jacob" is a boy, and the one I picked out and named "Claudette" is a girl.

Quote:
Update your loving rooster loves the land he can roam free on. He has 5 girlfriends that he took from big red.When you left he went roaming all over but I had to get the kids to go get him from outback cause he wanted to explore the whole 10 acres.I went out to check on him and he is sleeping with 5 of the girls.Thank You!!! The chickens love when when I mow my yard
ya.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom