FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
They hatched out of the same batch as my Lav Orp .. so.. almost a month old now

The suspected roo has different stance than other along with slimmer build, twice the lenght and depth of comb. Both chicks have nubs but one has definite sharp little spurs. Also, it is the less flighty of2 birds.

I'm looking for a LF Light Bramha roo if anyone knows where I can find out. I would prefer good quality if not show quality to go with my girls. If I wasn't looking I would find them all day long.
hu.gif

Quote:
man... I had some BEAUTIFUL ones out of my hatch in April.. ended up GIVING them away because I can't keep roos
sad.png
Wish I still had one but I will keep my ears open

Quote:
man... I had some BEAUTIFUL ones out of my hatch in April.. ended up GIVING them away because I can't keep roos
sad.png

FIGURES!!
barnie.gif
LOL. As soon as I get one, they will be coming out of the wood works. I was tempted to bid on the hatching eggs that are up for sale, but I only need one rooster not a whole bunch more chicks. I did see that someone in FL bid on them so MAYBE I'll get lucky and they will win and sell one of them
fl.gif

Oh well. Thank you! And keep me in mind if you see any.

Quote:
sad.png

that's the way it always happens
lol.png
I had some too and gave them away.

I wanted to go with that breed and got some eggs and wouldn't you know it I hatched 3 chicks all cockerels.

so I gave them away and gave up and that breed.

Quote:
You might try to P.M. Susan: Her name on here is brahmachickenlady . She has not posted in a while, but she goes to most of the swaps in the ocala area, and lives in Dunellon. Has had really nice birds. ......stan

I'll do that. Thank you!

Quote:
cute little one!!!

a lot more with out the earrings if you ask me
wink.png
but that's just me.

Quote:
You might try to P.M. Susan: Her name on here is brahmachickenlady . She has not posted in a while, but she goes to most of the swaps in the ocala area, and lives in Dunellon. Has had really nice birds. ......stan

I'll do that. Thank you!

I just bid on some of those eggs. You are welcome to all the Roos hatched if we win them. Hubby fell in love with the girls we got from Jessica so going to set eggs to add a few more. Will not keep the Roos though, so you are welcome to them.

Back
Top Bottom