FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Oh and so excited! New Dickey cabinet bator arrives today. Can't wait to load it to the max. Here hubby thought I was dangerous with my brinsea table top set up.
lol.png
he has no clue what he is in for now.

Quote:
I'll do that. Thank you!

I just bid on some of those eggs. You are welcome to all the Roos hatched if we win them. Hubby fell in love with the girls we got from Jessica so going to set eggs to add a few more. Will not keep the Roos though, so you are welcome to them.

OH HOORAY!! I am glad you like them.. they are BEAUTIFUL.. when you get more I will probably buy some from you. Are you getting just Lt's or Darks too? I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dark.. she's so pretty
smile.png

81805_camera10_9_048.jpg

Quote:
I'll do that. Thank you!

I just bid on some of those eggs. You are welcome to all the Roos hatched if we win them. Hubby fell in love with the girls we got from Jessica so going to set eggs to add a few more. Will not keep the Roos though, so you are welcome to them.

Awesome, Thank you so much!! I just need one but I love the breed and just need a roo to complete my happy little flock of them. Let me know if you win them and keep me in mind when they hatch. I'll buy one. I don't mind at all. I would love to have one.

Quote:

Awesome, Thank you so much!! I just need one but I love the breed and just need a roo to complete my happy little flock of them. Let me know if you win them and keep me in mind when they hatch. I'll buy one. I don't mind at all. I would love to have one.

Well if we win they will be part of our NYD hatch.

Jess, just the lights for now.

I got my FIRST blue egg today!! WOO HOO!! My Americana's hatched mid May and came allll the way from the midwest from Cloverleaf Farm.. ended up with a 90% hatch rate. FINALLY got my blue egg today!!

81805_blueegg.jpg

Quote:

Well if we win they will be part of our NYD hatch.

Jess, just the lights for now.

Ok well good luck! He's got 2 auctions up right now so I'm watching both with my fingers crosses for you!
pop.gif

Congrats on your blue eggs Jessica! Very pretty.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom