FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Shellie, I will let you know in the morning if chick still alive. Malabar Feed sells small bags of starter food sufficient for 1 chick and I need get scratch for big girls tomorrow. What is chick saver, I have never used it?

How is your husband doing after his surgery yesterday. John sore, bt really happy with doctors report.

Well other than boxing up some eggs I will be around all day. Glad John got good news. DH is hurting, this was a 4 hour surgery and he is very sore now.

Chick saver is a vitemins packed powder you mix with water. Gator ade or Pedialite will work too.

No other symptoms shown before you brought them inside? Good to pull the feed, the last chick can eat any of the other things I mentioned until you get new feed. Keep us posted, please call if you need anything.

no symtoms at all. just instant. 2nd chick your splash was happy and lively a couple minutes before she was gone. Just fell over, twitched and died. So far last chick still sleeping on perch. Sure hope I got te bad food ot before she died too.

She will have oatmeal in the morning, should it be dry or mixed with gatoraide?

Just cook as normal with water and let it cool and let her enjoy. You can give 1 part gator ade to two parts water for her to drink. It sounds like you got the food out in time for the last chick.

Thank goodness Carol. I am scrubbing chick water containers this morning and goose and duck stalls. I will check in with you later and figure out a good time this week to meet up. I have some chick saver powder for you and a couple other things too.

Hey, any of you FL peeps have a bunch of these shells (Calico Clams) you can sell me?

calicoclam.jpg
droolin.gif

aEbay3a.jpg
droolin.gif

I know they are found on the beaches of Sanibel Island, probably all over Florida. I really really want them and can't find any to buy online or in stores. PLEASE HELP!
fl.gif
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom