Sebastopol girl left, mystery color Sebastopol middle, girl right
ae6f3279.jpg

Call ducklings
4c6c0363.jpg

Toulouse goslings
f642884a.jpg

New brooders, 4 at 4'x4 and 1 at 3.5'x4
4251be17.jpg

go to your profile,scroll down to your forum signature then at the bottom of the box click edit signature text then write anything you want.

ETA: just cause she is the prettiest hen around

Thank you, Nava!

Thank-you to mommyto3kiddos for the congrats.....
Look foward to reading your signature.... What kind of chooks do you have?
Maye

You are welcome. I have cochin, br, mille fleur, light brahma, and ss

Loxahatchee Florida, 33411

Proud new owner of 12 red sex linked chicks. They seem bigger every day and my wife and I are having a lot of fun with them.

Thanks to Sunny Side Up for putting me in touch with Lotus Beach Farms for these girls.

James

Welcome to BYC!

Spring Fling Chicken Swap

March 24th 9am till 3pm
838 23rd st nw
winter haven, fl 33881

Small Animal & Poultry Swap
Come join us fo our spring fling chicken swap!!
Free to set up, Potluck dishes welcome
Shaded yard, parking on the property & grass median
Bunnies, chickens, ducks, quail & other small critters welcome

*Leave ALL sick animals at home, this is a private residence & personal animals are located on the property

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/346147718732860/

March 24th 9am till 3pm
838 23rd st nw
winter haven, fl 33881

*Leave ALL sick animals at home, this is a private residence & personal animals are located on the property

How has your turn out been for buyers? I'm thinking I would like to bring a bunch of chicks, but it is a pretty good drive (1 1/2 hr.) Think it would pay for the gas ? ..stan

March 24th 9am till 3pm
838 23rd st nw
winter haven, fl 33881

We are planning on coming, if hubby can get out of school that day. What would be a good dish to bring if we are able to make it?

Brooksville Tractor Supply Store Farm Swap
Saturday, March 24, 2012
9:00am until 1:00pm
18741Cortez Blvd.
Brooksville, FL
Contact Matthew at 813-781-0569, please be sure to leave a message and I'll get back with you.
---> MAP

I'll be at this one, it's closer to me. Cancelled my weekend plans. I'll have Iowa Blue cockerel @ 4 months, Silver Penciled Rock Rooster @ 8 months, blue/black rocks (halo's line) @ 4 months old, and a few new chicks of various breeds. Can also bring red/orange colored NN cockerel: welsummer and NN mix. Add some NN blood to your flock. :) Can bring Iowa Blue pullet too, if you're interested in the pair. PM me with questions.

Nava, you bringing me one of those splash NN pullets???

Last edited:
Congratulations FlaRocky And now business as usual. I didn't know we were Always Sunny Side up but I like it. Well I reintroduced my Roo in training back to the flock and this time he has learned his manners and has learned the meaning of foreplay, so ......... He's staying.
celebrate.gif
And you all know how I like to post pics. Took these this morning. Finally got a good close up.

Is that the same roo I know?If so he is one nice looking rooster.I got 4 BO hens.But I'll need a roo for them when they get old enough to lay.

Brooksville Tractor Supply Store Farm Swap
Saturday, March 24, 2012
9:00am until 1:00pm
18741Cortez Blvd.
Brooksville, FL
Contact Matthew at 813-781-0569, please be sure to leave a message and I'll get back with you.
---> MAP

I'll be at this one, it's closer to me. Cancelled my weekend plans. I'll have Iowa Blue cockerel @ 4 months, Silver Penciled Rock Rooster @ 8 months, blue/black rocks (halo's line) @ 4 months old, and a few new chicks of various breeds. Can also bring red/orange colored NN cockerel: welsummer and NN mix. Add some NN blood to your flock. :) Can bring Iowa Blue pullet too, if you're interested in the pair. PM me with questions.

Nava, you bringing me one of those splash NN pullets???

Didn't know this one was still on. Is there a good turnout for it?? .stan

Back
Top Bottom