FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
yesss.gif
Chicks are hatching.One chick has hatched .The kind they are is anyones guess. cause I sure don't know.

Okay - I had to "PIN" this hen - and not just one but on to TWO - of Spring Hill Heritage Poultry Conservatory's boards!

http://pinterest/ChickenHeritage

Do you all PIN?​

I'm as I've mentioned a social media person and I LOVE IT!

:)

go to your profile,scroll down to your forum signature then at the bottom of the box click edit signature text then write anything you want.

ETA: just cause she is the prettiest hen around

OH my gosh Oh My Gosh we have Baby Sebastopols TOOOOO!!!!!

Oh my, we could promise their hands in marriage from birth - like high lords and ladies!

Need to dig out the photos!!!

Some of our newest hatchlings.
Sebastopol white male
33ee55a4.jpg

Sebastopol girl left, mystery color Sebastopol middle, girl right
ae6f3279.jpg

Call ducklings
4c6c0363.jpg

Toulouse goslings
f642884a.jpg

New brooders, 4 at 4'x4 and 1 at 3.5'x4
4251be17.jpg

News Flash ---

Google is giving free classes in Florida​

about setting up websites and marketing online.​

In Miami and Tampa -- http://www.gybo.com/florida/events

I am going even though I do this for a living - all day long. It IS GOOGLE. Who knows what wisdom the BIg G may have to share?

Well later in the year I was, through the Spring Hill Heritage Poultry Conservatory, going to give some classes on online markting through Social Media etc.
But this sort of came up.

I am registered. I recommend anyone goes who may benefit from it. And I'll be there geeking along.

Lets just say I posted this through the Conservatory. As their Marketing Director... (I'm just toooo sleepy to switch accounts right now!)

It's all about helping Poultry Prosper through People and People Prosper through Poultry.​

In case your wondering, I just stumbled onto this. I get no kick backs or anything, Strictly out of the place of wanting us all to florish.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom