FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I've been to one of their swaps before and there is a lot of traffic there, I sold everything I brought.
I'll be there, make plans to attend.

!!!!!Spring Fling Resale Day.!!!!!

Saturday, May 19th 8:00-2:00

Free Cutting Horse & Colt

Starting Clinic with Billy Kidd

Petting Zoo
Gypsy Vanner Demonstration

Free space to sell

Horse or farm related items and small animals

270 W CR 466
Oxford,FL 34484

Hi All,

Anybody else have Australian Cattle Dogs here in Florida? If you do, red or blue? My old girl is12+ and still going strong. I just got a new red boy. He is now 9 weeks old. It only took him 3 days to learn sit on command. He is so quick at picking his training up. Even faster than my female.

Maye :D

Hi Nava,

A big Thank-you for my New Golden Feather!!!!!

It is so awsome.

Happy Birthday my best friend KATHY..... Rest In Peace 3/22/1964 to 3/30/2010 Ride the glide and keep on racking til we meet again on that great trailride in the sky......

Love you my sister by choice......

Maye

I've been to one of their swaps before and there is a lot of traffic there, I sold everything I brought.
I'll be there, make plans to attend.

!!!!!Spring Fling Resale Day.!!!!!

Saturday, May 19th 8:00-2:00

Free Cutting Horse & Colt

Starting Clinic with Billy Kidd

Petting Zoo
Gypsy Vanner Demonstration

Free space to sell

Horse or farm related items and small animals

270 W CR 466
Oxford,FL 34484

Looks like one I can make if I don't have vacation scheduled! Thanks Nava, maybe I'll see you, it's not too far from me. I should have lots of chicks and maybe some young pullets then.....stan

Hi Nava,

A big Thank-you for my New Golden Feather!!!!!
It is so awsome.
Happy Birthday my best friend KATHY..... Rest In Peace 3/22/1964 to 3/30/2010 Ride the glide and keep on racking til we meet again on that great trailride in the sky......
Love you my sister by choice......
Maye
your Welcome, and remember Hurry up and get 500 post so that you can have the real price PPM.

and can I see a pic of those cattle dogs?

I love dogs.

nava.

Nava,

Is that Spring Fling at Larsens? I have bought my feed there for a couple years. Do you have any details on it or does the sale have a website?

Nava,

Is that Spring Fling at Larsens? I have bought my feed there for a couple years. Do you have any details on it or does the sale have a website?

I only got the flyer, and that's all it says, but if you go to there you can get more info from Angel, she is there today. and I don't think there's a website for it.

yes I believe it's at larsens, I've bought my hay there too for a long time, and she's even got some chicks for sale too, right on the front porch.
wink.png

Nava,

I just never knew they had that event...guess I don't pay attention as I am there every other week. No chickens for me....just ducks and rabbits and soon to be quail.....hmm perhaps geese but not right now.

Looks like I will be going to the Swap in Brooksville, bringing some Anconas and bantam cochins.

Sebastopol Gander white, and a baby too.

and some NN too. Splash black........

Back
Top Bottom