FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Chicknfun
welcome-byc.gif
from Lake Wales. We are all here to enable you addiction.
lau.gif

Looks like I will be going to the Swap in Brooksville, bringing some Anconas and bantam cochins.

Sebastopol Gander white, and a baby too.

and some NN too. Splash black........

Oh No!! I just packed up to go to the swap at the Brooksville Tractor Supply in the morning, but I didn't know it was going to be a nekkid chicken party! Hope I don't get corrupted by Nava. I just got to catch a bunch of chicks in the morning , drive a hunnert miles, and I get to meet Nava!!
wee.gif
.......stan

Oh No!! I just packed up to go to the swap at the Brooksville Tractor Supply in the morning, but I didn't know it was going to be a nekkid chicken party! Hope I don't get corrupted by Nava. I just got to catch a bunch of chicks in the morning , drive a hunnert miles, and I get to meet Nava!!
wee.gif
.......stan

Just finished packing up, too. It will be nice to see you folks.
frow.gif

Hello, all.

I'm in Tampa (shh, don't tell anyone...) Someone told me I should head over to this thread and check it out. What a fun group! Thanks for letting me join the party.

Karen

Hello,  all. 

I'm in Tampa (shh, don't tell anyone...)  Someone told me I should head over to this thread and check it out.  What a fun group!  Thanks for letting me join the party.

Karen

Hi, glad you found us. Welcome aboard, there are quite a few members from your area. Lots of swaps going on in Central Florida you can checkout and meet others with the addiction.

Maye

Sorry you couldn't make it Nava. Good to see Stan and meet his wife (I gave her my condolences on having to live with him...) Sold about half and didn't buy anything. Seems one of us needs to breed a chicken that pops out of the shell, is cute and fuzzy for a week, then wakes up the next day fully grown and laying eggs!!!

Back
Top Bottom