FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm in Hillsborough County...Thanks
smile.png

Made a terrible mistake the other day, as I was updating the list.

it took me Hrs to type the countyes in Fl, then I added some people to their corresponding counties, went thought the whole list and did all the ones I knew for sure where they went.

and if you look at the first page we are missing a lot of people like every one from Ocala

and other places Taylor and other couties from down south
he.gif

th.gif
when I updated the page I don't know what happened
th.gif

Gainesville now, in Alachua county. :)

... wish I HAD thought of putting a feed/farm store on my bridal registries... brilliant! My husband laughed at that. Before me he had no pets. ^_~ Now he gets up in the morning and feeds my birds and my dog then cooks breakfast and makes me get up and eat with him (for he knows I won't eat breakfast if left to my own devices). Even managed to talk him into wanting guineas- after I got my first tick ever.

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

These are my grandmothers chickens, she has too many so i took some to help even out her numbers a little bit. I believe they are batam silkie. All are in great health, free roamed and very nice birds. Colors varies, and $ 6 each. thank you for your time and have a great day.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2984551509

On todays Space Coast Craigs List

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

These are my grandmothers chickens, she has too many so i took some to help even out her numbers a little bit. I believe they are batam silkie. All are in great health, free roamed and very nice birds. Colors varies, and $ 6 each. thank you for your time and have a great day.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2984551509

On todays Space Coast Craigs List

I wonder if that's itsazoo's birds??? ..... stan..........
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom