FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

How about Facebook? Have you posted anything to the Florida chicken groups there? Please post that email addy for us to the TV station you contacted.
It's on a few of the FB threads that I follow. His son came to visit him and there is a photo of the water all the way up to the door of his truck. While the truck was parked in the road. You can see mailboxes sticking out of the water. Brutal!~

Here are some of the news stations I emailed Channel 4 news [email protected]
Channel 4 reporter Scott Johnson [email protected]
Channel 12 news [email protected]
Channel 47 [email protected]
We are also trying to get the red cross to help them nefloridaredcross.org
They have contacted the Red Cross but so far none has come by or called to help them
Yes there son tried to get to them but the water was just too deep
Carl is disabled and walks with a cane there is no way he can wade thru 4 feet of water to get out to dry land.
These stations are in Jacksonville I you know any local for Lake City email them and ask them to put it on the local news that is one way we can help.
Yes we have put it on facebook as well

Last edited:
It's on a few of the FB threads that I follow. His son came to visit him and there is a photo of the water all the way up to the door of his truck. While the truck was parked in the road. You can see mailboxes sticking out of the water. Brutal!~

Well that's good that someone is coming to him. That's gonna ruin his truck. I hope he was able to find a way to bring feed and water to him.

Here are some of the news stations I emailed Channel 4 news [email protected]
Channel 4 reporter Scott Johnson [email protected]
Channel 12 news [email protected]
Channel 47 [email protected]
We are also trying to get the red cross to help them nefloridaredcross.org
They have contacted the Red Cross but so far none has come by or called to help them
Yes there son tried to get to them but the water was just too deep
Carl is disabled and walks with a cane there is no way he can wade thru 4 feet of water to get out to dry land.
These stations are in Jacksonville I you know any local for Lake City email them and ask them to put it on the local news that is one way we can help.
Yes we have put it on facebook as well
Would Gainesville cover that area? Does anyone know what county Lake City in in?

UPDATE on Dgecko (Carl) They did manage to gt their car out yesterday but their street s still under 4 feet of water. Went to get chicken feed at TSC they had one bag 10 pounds he bought that but is going to try to get out to get more today. I doubt this hot weather is doing anything for them as they had rain again yesterday. Keep up trying to get help for these people as there are also 15 elderly people living on this street Carl is not the only one suffering. As of today he has lost 145 birds due to drowning plus 5 dozen fertile eggs No one had contacted them yet I guess being a disable vet means nothing in this state.

Another very disturbing and sad story concerning one of our veterans. Unbelievable he cannot get any assistance in his situation. Shame on whomever is ignoring his pleas for help! My son is a US Marine and I hear how they "really don't care about family and helping vets" ( his quote) and this is another instance that proves him right. What is wrong with our government ? Yet we help foreigners at the drop of a hat. Sorry, just had to vent....I live over 300 miles away and I pray they get some help soon !

Call the congressman/woman for that area. Like Sandy Adams is ours here where we live. Let them know how all pleas for help went unanswered. They will be the best motivator since all other options lead to no help. You can also contact the local VFW, Amvets and Moose lodges.

Back
Top Bottom