FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Anyone within an hour of Orlando have serama chicks? I got some through the mail to try to hatch for a girl but failed. Her chickens were eaten by a possum but they have fixed their problems and are ready for more birds. Serama are her very favorite chicken.

Hi everyone, I have openings for 2 pullets or young hens, I am down to 2 (a couple turned out to be roos) and would love to have 4 again. I live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area and was wondering if anyone had a couple of spare girls at least 4 months old who will lay some nice eggs ! Please let me know, I can drive up to an hour away to pick them up if I have to. Would love a RIR , Wyandotte, Americana or an EE but I'll take anything healthy and with good a temperment. Thank you in advance if you can help me out !

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have openings for 2 pullets or young hens, I am down to 2 (a couple turned out to be roos) and would love to have 4 again. I live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area and was wondering if anyone had a couple of spare girls at least 4 months old who will lay some nice eggs ! Please let me know, I can drive up to an hour away to pick them up if I have to. Would love a RIR , Wyandotte, Americana or an EE but I'll take anything healthy and with good a temperment. Thank you in advance if you can help me out !
To bad you live so far away cause I have 9 RIR chicks. I live on east coast In brevard county.

Anyone within an hour of Orlando have serama chicks? I got some through the mail to try to hatch for a girl but failed. Her chickens were eaten by a possum but they have fixed their problems and are ready for more birds. Serama are her very favorite chicken.
I have 24 unknown breed eggs & 5 BO eggs in incubator.And the are due to hatch out on the 20th of this month.Yes the embroys are progressing as I candled lastnite.

Last edited:

Hey there Jad, from Myakka! You're the closest BYC member I've found yet.

Back
Top Bottom