FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I know I will never again buy from a seller unless I can see the conditions of where the chickens are actually raised. Never trust anyone who won't let you at least see the pens.
thumbsup.gif

I know where Myakka is !!!

Oh my WORD you've got Delawares!!! Yay!!!!! If you have any left over for me, I would love some - I'm down the road in Myakka
frow.gif

Yes I do Picanins!! I have 2, one year old hens and about a 1/2 dozen very young pullets available. Rooster too if you are interested in one!! They are one of my favorite breeds. Bold, friendly and good layers. Mine are from the Braden and Holtman lines. ....stan

I know where Myakka is !!!

Oh my WORD you've got Delawares!!! Yay!!!!! If you have any left over for me, I would love some - I'm down the road in Myakka
frow.gif

Yes I do Picanins!! I have 2, one year old hens and about a 1/2 dozen very young pullets available. Rooster too if you are interested in one!! They are one of my favorite breeds. Bold, friendly and good layers. Mine are from the Braden and Holtman lines. ....stan

Oh Stan you've made a sale!!! Yay - I will def take the 2 one year olds and depending on what your prices I would be interested in the Roo as well :)

Back
Top Bottom