FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I have to Silkie chicks for sale $10 for both.Pick up only. I live in Cocoa. They are living the same coop as their parents, 1 white & 1 Parti. Pm me if you are interested.Here is a picture of them with their parents
LL

Last edited:
Maybe we should start one!! LOL :celebrate

It would be nice to have something down in South Florida. The closest i have seen was in central florida in Lake Wales.

I would gladly meet up for chicken talk, and have met a couple local chicken friends. but i have some bisecurity issues with swaps. I havent been to one myself, though. I could just be over protective, but i dont want to expose my birds, clothes, cages, and car tires to an area where other chicken contaminates could be there. I have adopted a "no meds" policy for my flockm so they are either healthy or dead. I wont cure and maintain carriers. So a sickness caught at a swap is life or death for my flock.

Lots of people attend them though, with no problems. Just my personal thoughts. This is a great place to learn lots and meet lots of great people with many different ways of doing things.

What breeds do you own and how many?

Xoxo Annmarie

I wanted to try a swap awhile back but the county wanted all kinds lisence to have one so I said it was on my own property and not on county property the said it didn't matter. And if you get caught it would be a $150 fine without the right paper work. It's all a money thing.

I have had three in St.Pete, and the last two had good attendance. I am thinking about having another one in the fall, but I need to figure out a new location, as my backyard now has a pool in it. I don't think there is enough room now. I do have another property I might use.

You can use my property in Mykka if you want. :D. Nothing special, just 10 acres with lots of oak trees :)

Back
Top Bottom