FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Where are you located? I will already be driving a couple hours coming from West Palm so I wouldn't really be keen on going farther north
smile.png
I am located on the North side of Lake Okeechobee. Our truck window will not raise, and it looks like there will be rain so we have to take the car to to Frost Proof. This means no animals in the wife's car! We won't be taking the roo to the swap today. We can arrange for a pick up or meet half way somewhere between my house and West Palm if that would be good for you.

Durn it! i was hoping to bring the bird and show him off to a bunch of chicken lovers!

Last edited:
I am located on the North side of Lake Okeechobee. Our truck window will not raise, and it looks like there will be rain so we have to take the car to to Frost Proof. This means no animals in the wife's car! We won't be taking the roo to the swap today. We can arrange for a pick up or meet half way somewhere between my house and West Palm if that would be good for you.

Durn it! i was hoping to bring the bird and show him off to a bunch of chicken lovers!
I can meet you at the Tractor Supply in Okeechobee next Saturday, I'll be going to the Plant City swap and can drive through on the way back...if you don't mind holding him til then, that is
smile.png
If not I can meet you in Canal Point tomorrow....just let me know!

Wondering how many of ya'll went to the swap in Frostproof this morning? We went without the intentions of buying but fell head over heels in love with 2 Salmon Favorolle hens and a 3/4 silkie ~ 1/4 Polish cross! The Polish cross is our favorite hands down and already love her! We've named her Polly. Still deciding on names for our Salmons :)

DH was feeding my chicken math this morning bad! He loves Polly just as much as me and once we mixed our flocks together, we will have quite a rainbow with our Leghorns, Polly and the Salmons
:-D

I went to Frostproof today and had a good time. Very relaxed. Not a lot of buyers, but I did find homes for 7 of the blue rock chicks and a temporary home for 2 of my wheaten Ameracauna roosters. They were invited to dinner, how nice of those folks. It was a pleasure meeting so manyof the people I've been chattting with, face to face. Even was asked to judge the 'chicken show' - some beauties there. ....stan

Wondering how many of ya'll went to the swap in Frostproof this morning? We went without the intentions of buying but fell head over heels in love with 2 Salmon Favorolle hens and a 3/4 silkie ~ 1/4 Polish cross! The Polish cross is our favorite hands down and already love her! We've named her Polly. Still deciding on names for our Salmons :)
DH was feeding my chicken math this morning bad! He loves Polly just as much as me and once we mixed our flocks together, we will have quite a rainbow with our Leghorns, Polly and the Salmons
:-D
ah hem........without pix it didnt happen
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom