FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi From the Redlands!

I'm looking for hatching eggs for Black Copper Marans I was wondering if there is anyone here who is local where I could
drive to pick them up,  This would be about WPB and south of that.   Or maybe somewhere like Naples or Marco??

I just hatched 4 and they are sooo cute..

Griffs in Davie has Cuckoo Marans chicks available as of yesterday. (Turnpike & Griffen Area)

Xoxo Annmarie

My hens just started laying last week. Eggs are kind of small. how long do I need to wait for them to be baby ready lol?

Well, I'd gladly do a test run for you :lol:
Its better for the chicks to wait until the eggs get bigger though. I have never tried to hatch young hen eggs though, so I can't give you the best answer for that.

I'm in Lakeland, too. I'm planning my coop to build over the winter. What part of town are you in? I'm south of the airport.

Eljay2
welcome-byc.gif

Hello to my Florida chicken friends. Live in west Broward I have tried to hatch some eggs and not doing very well at it. Now I am looking for chicks that I can come pick anyone in southwest ranches of south east Florida

Hello to my Florida chicken friends. Live in west Broward I have tried to hatch some eggs and not doing very well at it. Now I am looking for chicks that I can come pick anyone in southwest ranches of south east Florida
What kind of chicks are you looking for?

We are very close! I am near Western Highschool (136 ave.) I LOVE to hatch chicks. (Stay-at-home Mom) I will gladly crank up the incubator and hatch for you. You supply the eggs. I can hatch up to 40 at a time. I will do it for 50 cents per egg that goes into the incubator, and $1 per chick that comes out.

Private message me if you are interested. Happy to help!

Xoxo Annmarie

Back
Top Bottom