Florida and S GA , Chickenstock September - 03 - 11

I should be able to make it, for this swap!!

I will know what I will be bringing, closer to the end of this month..but so far, I know I should have, if not sold before the swap........
Bantam Cochin chicks...in many colors
5 LF White Cochin Hens
Two 5 month old LF Splash/Blue Cochin Cockerals
3 BLRW cockerals (1 blue, 1 spalsh, 1 black)
White Bantam Cochins (1 roo, and 3 hens)
a couple 3 month old Brahma/Cochin mixed
Bantam Barred Rock Chicks
LF Gold Laced Cochin chicks
Mixed and frizzled chicks

and who knows what else....lol

Quote:
Hmmm.... tempting..... that's a little younger than my batch of chicks, but I may try and integrate one. Which, if I do, I will have a Wheaton Ameraucana for sale that is 10 months old (at the time of the swap). Maybe. Let me think on it......

I'd like to come! I'll probably be bringing some Denizli longcrowers, salmon faverolle, belgian d'uccles, and a whole bunch of easter eggers and Ameraucanas. Lots of cockerels since I can't keep boys around here!

I'm an addict and always looking for hatching eggs for laying or ornamental breeds (can't keep meaties here either, they stank!)

I'll probably bring some other random stuff too.
smile.png
Like chicken nipple waterers and maybe some A-frame runs we built.

We will be there too! edited as we managed to rehome the 2 Cochin roos and the Silkie is unavailable per DD's strict instructions
roll.png

Still looking forward to coming though!
Dianne and Becky (squishy)

Last edited:
I'll have these two cockatiels along with the foster mom
here they are as babies
38176_just_pictures_042.jpg

the other one is darker grey

We will be there. We will be bringing some chics..Bantams and whatever else hatches from a "Mystery Carton" I got from a friend. We are looking for some Buff Orpington pullets and Barred Rock pullets as well.....maybe even a Barred Rock Roo....we'll see.
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom