Florida and S GA , Chickenstock September - 03 - 11

We will have a lady that does colors,cuts,highlights,perms or what ever you might need.

she will be here,all set up.

she's a Licensed Cosmetologist

she does home services, and she's really good we use her a lot.

so................ who's ready for a perm

here are some pics of what I will have for sale if I don't sell it next weekend over at Julios Swap

BLRW pullets almost 5 months right now
38176_sale_for_sale_015.jpg

38176_sale_for_sale_014.jpg

38176_blue_orps_033.jpg

English Orps
Black ones are 5 months now
38176_sale_for_sale_009.jpg

38176_blue_orps_037.jpg

they are actually wider than our 5 gal water jug
38176_sale_for_sale_016.jpg

LB
38176_sale_for_sale_003.jpg

Rabbits
38176_sale_for_sale_008.jpg

38176_sale_for_sale_007.jpg

38176_sale_for_sale_006.jpg

White orp cockerels from hinkjc
38176_sale_for_sale_012.jpg

Also have some younger Blue English Orps from BamaChicken lines too these were born in May, and they are going to be Huge too
38176_sale_for_sale_018.jpg

38176_sale_for_sale_017.jpg

and a WHOLE lot of Naked Necks, too many to post pics

and if you'll like to have day old chicks let me know what kind and I'll trow the eggs in the bator so they will be ready by Sep 03
I have
Ancona
BLRW
Blue Orps
NN's

Last edited:
Nava, will let you know on the bunnies as soon as talk with hubby again.

Will be bringing some of these with me.
b2d5a3ac.jpg

eab3b8be.jpg

This is the smallest purse, there are also larger purses, messenger bags, and reusable shopping totes. The one in the picture has three pockets across the front, fully lined, zipper top. My mom makes them so if anyone wants to pre order I can get exact sizes and prices for you. If you have a custom request to use one of your feed sacks let me know so we can make arrangements to get it here in time to deliver Sept 3.

Shellie

Quote:
i would so love that! I don"t like any design, just plain white would do. can she put a pic of lets say my chicken? i"m not saying thats what i want but could she do a photo or drawing on it?

Quote:
i would so love that! I don"t like any design, just plain white would do. can she put a pic of lets say my chicken? i"m not saying thats what i want but could she do a photo or drawing on it?

Let me ask, I bet a photo transfer to fabric would work.

Quote:

now I have to think what i would want on it, thanks

Quote:

now I have to think what i would want on it, thanks

She says yes she can do the image on the bage in place of a feed bag. Add $5.00 to any of the bags below for the custom image.

Small - 8"x10" $12.00
Medium - 9"x12" $15.00
Large - 13"x13" $18.00
Shopping tote - 16"x18" $8.00

I can post more images when she wraps them up today.

I don't know how I missed this...I will be there. Will definitely have some large buff brahma cockerels a little over 5 months old. I will have to see what I have after this weekend. I also have some farm themed and chicken earrings and bracelets that I make. I have a couple of 6 mo minorcas, too.
Susan

Back
Top Bottom