FLORIDA KEYS~anyone been there?

How long do you expect to be gone on your trip?

It sounds fun. I think Montanna would be awesome!! Not much on Florida, but the Northern states appeal to me!

Last edited:
I'm not much on Florida either but I really want to see some beaches and warm weather before I hit the mountains in the west, you know? I'm just curious if it is worth the trip down there....and I love that song by the Beach Boys!
big_smile.png
lol.png

I hope to keep it to a month but it all depends on how much money I can lay my hands on before then! I am scheduling my mid-life crisis right now and I plan to have it next April...
cool.png

Yeah I get it. Get really hot then go into a deep freeze. Thats how I would do it no joke.

My Aunt went to Alaska and really loved it!! She said it was low 60s the entire time, but she went in July.

Which SS people do you plan to see?

Well, I had planned to map out a route and visit the ones along the route and may even take a zig or zag along the way to visit others. That is....if they will let me visit!!!
big_smile.png
Just wanna drive into the driveway, hop out and say howdy! Look at their animals and gardens, shoot the breeze on the porch, take a pic or two and then sled right back on the highway.

I think it would be cool if you started a journal of your travels on SS. Then when you stopped by they post on it and etc. Does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom