Florida Silkie Breeders-Please post here!!!!

I went ahead and put them on the list. Knew about them, just didn't want to take away their chances of putting themselves on the list. Oh well, maybe Vickie won't mind
fl.gif
Guess Bobbi Porto wont mind
lol.png
Thanks for their names and info
wee.gif

Thanks Connor for mentioning me!!
I am not a hatchery so I have a smaller number of quality silkies available. I breed to meet to Standard of Perfection. I have show potential birds available as well as breeder and pet quality.

You can contact me at: [email protected]

I have hatching eggs available at times. Chicks and started birds available when weather is good on both ends for shipping. Pickup is always welcomed!

Edited to add that I am in north central Florida-Lake City

Last edited:
I don't know if she has any birds available right now, but oldtimegator has Silkies as well. My daughter has a blue cockerel from her. She lives in the Gainesville area. She also has some of Bobbi's and Vickie's birds. None old enough to breed yet.

.....Alan.

Shared Acres, in Jacksonville/NE Fla I have SIlkies & Showgirls, typically: White, splash, buff, black, partridge Show, breeder and pet quality.

I occasionally have birds for sale, rarely sell eggs.

These are some of my birds:
Nov309ChickensPixie5411BleachLRCW.jpg

Nov309ChickensTrixie5387BleachLRCW.jpg

ShowgirlsMay24090359LRlogo.jpg

Nov309ChickensBobby5181bleachLRCW.jpg

Nov309ChickensLucy5196bleachLRCW.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if she has any birds available right now, but oldtimegator has Silkies as well. My daughter has a blue cockerel from her. She lives in the Gainesville area. She also has some of Bobbi's and Vickie's birds. None old enough to breed yet.

.....Alan.

Any idea what colors she has and what quality they are?
pop.gif

Quote:
Any idea what colors she has and what quality they are?
pop.gif

Blacks, blues, and I think splashes. They're showable birds which is why we bought them. No idea if she has any available at the present time though.

.....Alan.

I'm making a random post to move this thread back to the front page in the off chance that there might be another breeder of silkies here in Florida and they haven't noticed this thread..........
hide.gif
Please don't hurt me anyone...........

Back
Top Bottom