1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Florida Silkie Breeders-Please post here!!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by SilkiesAndSuch, Mar 14, 2010.

1. aandnpaulson

aandnpaulson Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2011
    Jacksonville
    does anyone have the number to sunshine silkies in lake city fl

2. cityslickers

cityslickers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    Florida
  3. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    Don't forget to add me to the list please I am now in Hernado Fl... I sell chicks and started birds on occasion..
    I have White, Partridge,Black,Splash,Blue and soon Buff and Lavender (self blue) [​IMG]
    You can see some pics on my website..
    Hens
    [​IMG]
    Partridge
    [​IMG]
    Black roo
    [​IMG]
    Showgirl
    [​IMG]
    Some youngsters
    [​IMG]
    Partrige hen
    [​IMG]

4. schmmems

schmmems Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2009
    Central Florida
    I'm wondering if there are any new additions for this list.

5. Darling Farms

Darling Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2010
    We also raise and sell a limited number of silkies in the lavender and black variety.

Check out our website and facebook page for more information.

~Darling Farms

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. EM Squared Farms

EM Squared Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    Ft. Pierce, FL
    Hi Everyone ! We are in Ft. Pierce, FL and my 12 yr. old son raises Blue Silkies (among 4 other breeds). My other son (5 yrs. old) is going to raise Black Silkies and I'm very partial to the Splash Silkies. (next year's planned chickie hatches) We have Blue Silkies for sale (they are bearded and less than 4 months old) ! Check out our website: www.emsquaredfarms.weebly.com

7. silkielovinhefa

silkielovinhefa New Egg

Jun 7, 2012
    I'm looking for Silkie mixes(spalsh, calico.. some buff) Im looking for eggs or baby chicks close to or in Tallahassee.. willing to travel a lil distance ;)[​IMG]

8. guesswhatchickenbutt

guesswhatchickenbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Central FL
    Oh I think I just melted right off my chair. Your birds are gorgeous!!!! How are showgirls in the laying department? I know they're not super proficient, but how do your girls do??

9. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I have Silkies and raise chicks and sell eggs. It is a hobby for me as i raise other breeds and ornamental fowl but i love my Silkies. Im in Northeast Fl.

10. DENISE2012

DENISE2012 New Egg

Jul 23, 2012
    hi, my name is denise esposito. i live in lakeland, florida 33805. this is a picture that i found on the internet that iam using for my avatar. i do not have any silkies at this time. iam looking to get some silkies that look like the one that i put on my avatar. does anyone have any silkies like this for sale?? pet or show quality, for pets only!!! please if you do email me back asap and let me know. my email address is [email protected]. thank you very much, denise.

edited by staff to remove personal information

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by