Florida Silkie Breeders-Please post here!!!!

Quote:
Try her website http://www.sunshinesilkies.com/
smile.png

Don't forget to add me to the list please I am now in Hernado Fl... I sell chicks and started birds on occasion..
I have White, Partridge,Black,Splash,Blue and soon Buff and Lavender (self blue)
lol.png

You can see some pics on my website..
Hens
20413_p7310715a.jpg

Partridge
20413_p8120940a.jpg

Black roo
20413_p8120837a.jpg

Showgirl
20413_p1121572.jpg

Some youngsters
20413_p7310595a.jpg

Partrige hen
20413_p7310654a.jpg

We also raise and sell a limited number of silkies in the lavender and black variety.

Check out our website and facebook page for more information.

~Darling Farms

68297_emma.jpg

68297_lazarus.jpg

68297_easter_hatch_5_2011.jpg

68297_12726.jpg

Hi Everyone ! We are in Ft. Pierce, FL and my 12 yr. old son raises Blue Silkies (among 4 other breeds). My other son (5 yrs. old) is going to raise Black Silkies and I'm very partial to the Splash Silkies. (next year's planned chickie hatches) We have Blue Silkies for sale (they are bearded and less than 4 months old) ! Check out our website: www.emsquaredfarms.weebly.com

I'm looking for Silkie mixes(spalsh, calico.. some buff) Im looking for eggs or baby chicks close to or in Tallahassee.. willing to travel a lil distance ;)
wee.gif

Shared Acres, in Jacksonville/NE Fla I have SIlkies & Showgirls, typically: White, splash, buff, black, partridge Show, breeder and pet quality.

I occasionally have birds for sale, rarely sell eggs.

These are some of my birds:
Nov309ChickensPixie5411BleachLRCW.jpg

Nov309ChickensTrixie5387BleachLRCW.jpg

ShowgirlsMay24090359LRlogo.jpg

Nov309ChickensBobby5181bleachLRCW.jpg

Nov309ChickensLucy5196bleachLRCW.jpg
Oh I think I just melted right off my chair. Your birds are gorgeous!!!! How are showgirls in the laying department? I know they're not super proficient, but how do your girls do??

hi, my name is denise esposito. i live in lakeland, florida 33805. this is a picture that i found on the internet that iam using for my avatar. i do not have any silkies at this time. iam looking to get some silkies that look like the one that i put on my avatar. does anyone have any silkies like this for sale?? pet or show quality, for pets only!!! please if you do email me back asap and let me know. my email address is [email protected]. thank you very much, denise.

edited by staff to remove personal information

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom