Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

I'm not bringing all of the sizes of cages I make but here is a list of sizes I'll be bringing.
12"x12"x18" = $10.00
12"x12"x24" = $15.00
18"x18"x18" = $25.00
24"x24"x24" = $35.00
18"x18"x36" 1 hole = $35.00
18"x18"x36" 2 hole = $40.00
18"x24"x36" 2 hole = $45.00
24"x24"x36" 2 hole = $50.00
18"x18"x48" 2 hole = $55.00
18"x18"x48" 3 hole = $60.00
24"x24"x48" 2 hole = $65.00
24"x24"x48" 3 hole = $70.00

Last edited:
Quote:
ABA is for Bantams...

I believe this is an APA sanctioned show, so you may not see any ABA set-ups there...

I will have the ABA (American Bantam Association) table set up at the show; I'm helping Johnny Sprouse, the District 9 (FL,LA,MS) Director. We'll have membership forms & brochures. You receive a current yearbook free with a paid membership ($20 yearly); normally they are mailed to you when your membership form is processed, but Karen Unrath, the ABA Secretary sent me 6 yearbooks to hand out to the first 6 membership applications we receive. She also sent me the following books to sell:

3 - New 2011 soft cover Mini-Standards - $30
3 - Chicken Diseases - $7
3 - Silkies - $8

I'll be showing some of my Dutch and OEGB, and looking forward to seeing everyone!
frow.gif

Quote:
If you don't find a rooster
smile.png

We are hatching out Heritage RIR today, the hens are from mothergoose on BYC and the rooster is from Glenn's Poultry in Yulee Fl

Quote:
ABA is for Bantams...

I believe this is an APA sanctioned show, so you may not see any ABA set-ups there...

I will have the ABA (American Bantam Association) table set up at the show; I'm helping Johnny Sprouse, the District 9 (FL,LA,MS) Director. We'll have membership forms & brochures. You receive a current yearbook free with a paid membership ($20 yearly); normally they are mailed to you when your membership form is processed, but Karen Unrath, the ABA Secretary sent me 6 yearbooks to hand out to the first 6 membership applications we receive. She also sent me the following books to sell:

3 - New 2011 soft cover Mini-Standards - $30
3 - Chicken Diseases - $7
3 - Silkies - $8

I'll be showing some of my Dutch and OEGB, and looking forward to seeing everyone!
frow.gif

I would like to get one of the Silkie books. I joined ABA and APA last night online.

Bobby

I am in need of a serama rooster. I lost my serama rooster last night he was the best anyone could ever ask for he will be missed. I am not sure can a chicken have a heart attack? About a month ago my serama rooster was hugging a corner of his pen not wanting to move. I held on to him, gave him heat, watered him through a eye dropper and withing hours he was walking around. He was just over 5 years old and he had 5 hens that are just under a year. Who knows all I know was he was the best. If anyone has a serama rooster that they want to sell, give away I am interested. Color not inportant but can not be any thpe of rooseter must be a serama. Drive carefull in Lake City many people believe it I-75 and do 75mph downtown. Hope to see everybody at the show.. Thank you Carl

I have some black/ blue/ patridge silkies chicks I'm thinking about selling, I live in lake city and know the flea market area, so what i was wondering is where are the chickens going to be set up if the flea market is open tomorrow? Probibly a dumb question but i'm trying to figure out where to set up tomorrow
smile.png

The show birds will be set up in the second building not the flea market office building but the one behind it. The outside area near where the Master Gardeners office and near the exibit building where the better bathrooms are is where most birds that are to be sold will be. Its best to park in the back near the Master Gardeners office is but if you are selling drive back between the show building and the exibit building zand it would be easy to set up and sell. You should see other people setting up in that area.

Back
Top Bottom