Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

Does anyone know when the Invereness show is going to be in March? All I know is March, and that it will be in Inverness again. Also I need to know who get get ahold of to show.

I think you are thinking about the show at the Tampa Fairgrounds being put on by the Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association in March. Tom Carey is supposed to send me info on it that I can post.

The Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association show is Saturday, March 3rd @ Tampa State Fairgrounds. Entries will be $3 per bird (single show this time). Judges will be Paul Kroll and Bill Zieh, both from New York.
I don't have an entry form yet but expect it next week.

Quote:
I just found out that our own Julie Akers from Inverness took BOTH BOB and RB with her Marans!!!!! Congrats Julie!! We are proud of you and all your hard work on the Marans!!!
Congratulations to Julie! And thanks as well. I met Julie at the show; she was amazingly kind, supportive, and helpful. And her patience with novices like me is commendable.

I got two Wheaten Marans pullets from her at the show and they're beautiful. I'm proud to know they come from "a good home."

BTW, I'm guessing 'BOB' is best of breed. What is 'RB'? Any idea whether it was Her wheatens or BCM that won awards?

Quote:
Congratulations to Julie! And thanks as well. I met Julie at the show; she was amazingly kind, supportive, and helpful. And her patience with novices like me is commendable.

I got two Wheaten Marans pullets from her at the show and they're beautiful. I'm proud to know they come from "a good home."

BTW, I'm guessing 'BOB' is best of breed. What is 'RB'? Any idea whether it was Her wheatens or BCM that won awards?

Reserve Breed

The show catalog and show entry form for the Tampa show will hopefully be ready by the end of next week. I will post it as soon as it is finished.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom