Flower Power, winter has been to long crochet swap, closes March 10

Adorable turkey chicks, don't think I would have been able to tell they weren't chickens though. lol
hide.gif

I had a plan for the squares, but the more I play w/ them the more I like the new plan I have come up with. I have the fall afghan I'm still working on so plenty of time for thinking about the new plan for the flowers.

I'm thinking about themes or colors for a new swap, but probably won't be able to host another swap until after the bulk of the garden season is past. I was thinking blues/greens/silvers/whites and a theme of water. (It is a completely selfish choice though I have been planning a quilt back made out of blue fabrics I've been collecting to look like water made out of log cabin design, so the swap squares would be for the afghan part of my quilt (that I haven't even made yet lol lol lol ))

I'd thought of water, too, but am not saying anything because of my health. I can't sign up for a swap until I have a diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plan. Meanwhile, I work on a scarf briefly on occasion to justify having such a large stash of yarn. Some friends donate clothes to homeless people, so I make hats & scarves for them.

Just wanted to let you know I received my squares. Thanks ladies for all the time and hard work you put in to making these great squares. I haven't decided just what my finished project will be but I will post pictures when it is finished.

I still have a couple more boxes to ship, sorry, this past week or two has been unexpectedly busy, my husbands aunt had a heart attack and had to be flown to a bigger hospital about an hour away. She coded once before they flew her, she hung on for several days and at one point even looked like she might get better, but she died from all the complications the funeral was yesterday, and now my husband is playing catch up at work. When my husband has my car I cannot drive his truck (stick shift) so I cannot get to the post office.

Just wanted to let you know I received my squares. Thanks ladies for all the time and hard work you put in to making these great squares. I haven't decided just what my finished project will be but I will post pictures when it is finished.
Glad they made it. woo hooo

Is my box one of the ones that hasn't been shipped yet? I was afraid they had been lost in the mail.
Yes, yours is. I doubt I can get it sent today, my husband has my car and I am stuck w/ a truck I can't drive, and I do not think his work schedule today will get him home before the post office closes, but it should go out Thursday. Sorry for the delay.

Back
Top Bottom