Flufferes CHAT THREAD!

Have you ever eaten a Macadamia nut?

• yes

• no

• Febreeze

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I'm going to Cowboy church today! :wee :wee Our neighbor's have a MASSIVE arena, and they host roping events and such. Cowboy church was doing a roping competition/fundraiser, and they're having the service RIGHT NEXTDOOR TO MY HOUSE!!! :yesss:

Dude,I sat in a cheap lawn chair, surrounded by cowboys and cowgirls who all smelled like horses, I was SURROUNDED BY SWEATY HORSES, and this little kid (like not even 3 y/o) in the back was roping his tiny tractor with his going lasso.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD

Not to mention the guy who preached was awesome. He goes to AUSTRALIA and teaches uses there how to rope. It's very kewl.

Dude,I sat in a cheap lawn chair, surrounded by cowboys and cowgirls who all smelled like horses, I was SURROUNDED BY SWEATY HORSES, and this little kid (like not even 3 y/o) in the back was roping his tiny tractor with his going lasso.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD

Not to mention the guy who preached was awesome. He goes to AUSTRALIA and teaches uses there how to rope. It's very kewl.
i like the cheap lawnchair detail :lol: That sounds fun!

I WANT THEM TO KEEP DOING IT IN THAT GIANT ARENA SO I CAN GO TO COWBOY CHURCH EVERY DAY!!!! :hit

But alas, the sopranos at my current church need Meh to hit things like high B flats. XD

Back
Top Bottom