Fluffy Ameraucana

Maderfarms

In the Brooder
Apr 15, 2021
I have a fluffy ameraucana. Not sure why her feathers are fluffy but hey she’s cute. I’m thinking “Dolly” may be a roo. What do you guys think?
0E4FF8CD-0684-4318-9BB2-4AD6F7329960.jpeg
A3AAE849-ED62-4E46-85B6-F9FFF3CCA49E.jpeg

Huh, that's odd. Not an Ameraucana then... Where is it from? Also looks to be a cockerel. Seremas, Silkies, and Hedemoras are the few breeds that comb to mind as potential parts in the mix due to them having or sometimes having silked feathers as well

There are silkie-feathered Ameraucanas as well. They've gotten kind of rare, but they are out there. Lucky you! :love I agree that it looks like a male, though age would help to confirm that.

Huh, that's odd. Not an Ameraucana then... Where is it from? Also looks to be a cockerel. Seremas, Silkies, and Hedemoras are the few breeds that comb to mind as potential parts in the mix due to them having or sometimes having silked feathers as well
He is from a breeder. I saw the parents. So idk

There are silkie-feathered Ameraucanas as well. They've gotten kind of rare, but they are out there. Lucky you! :love I agree that it looks like a male, though age would help to confirm that.
That’s what I was wondering. There’s not much about them that I can find so I wasn’t sure.

Back
Top Bottom