Fluffy Butt Emergency 🚨🆘

Animal Control and Animal Rescue are often two opposite types of agencies. At least here in my small town they are. Animal Control is practically useless as it's part of the Police Department, which is not always useful, either.

On the other hand, we have a Noah's Ark animal rescue, and they go above and beyond when it comes to rescuing animals, and yes, even chickens.

So look for Animal Rescue and Adoption. They are your best bet.
Thank you! I feel the same way about our animal control. They always email me events and updates on adopting, rescue, etc. But once I reported a dog that would tip over our trash can and spread all of it in our driveway and would bring trash from other homes. And it was only at our house. I informed them that the owner knows what’s going on but he says he can’t do anything about it. Here if you have the animal confined they will come out and pick it up, hours later, The worker called me, told me that it’s not an emergency and to let it go to avoid any confrontation with the owner. After the call I got a Snapchat friend request from a person with the same name as the worker that called me 🤨. Sorry for rambling on but I will definitely look into a sanctuary/rescue for them.

Never told me her name, but I do have a number and 2 addresses. Now I’m not sure if she’s at one of those but she would say that she can keep them with her and I could pick up when I would tell her I had the chance to meet.
You can contact these people tomorrow.
They will tell you how exactly to collect samples for testing so you can find out exactly what you're dealing with.

https://tvmdl.tamu.edu/

So I’ve contacted the woman and asked her to meet so she can take them back, in general so she can a piece of my mind. I know she’ll probably just end up blocking me 🤷🏼‍♀️
1449235F-5368-4DF5-A564-C2E43B94F567.png

BB41594C-9991-4898-B0BC-792D25AC5E8C.png

Back
Top Bottom