fluffy butts arriving tuesday!!

Quote:
Mine hatched on Monday but did not arrive until Wednesday...I think it depends on where you live when they arrive. I've heard of some arriving later with not as good survival, but it's rare.

Quote:
Mine hatched on Monday but did not arrive until Wednesday...I think it depends on where you live when they arrive. I've heard of some arriving later with not as good survival, but it's rare.

I was assuming Wednesday (because of my location) but I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow. The were supposed to be shipped Express (overnight).

Quote:
Mine came in a small cardboard box with air holes. Inside the box were several straw mats that lined the bottom and sides to provide some padding and warmth to the chicks.

I also ordered from MPC and they should ship this week. If they shipped yesterday I might get a call any time. Last time, in July, I got the call around 9:10 am on Tuesday. The problem is, they say they will ship either Monday or Tuesday so it could be tomorrow that they arrive. I believe they ship out of Ohio so that is only one state away from me.

This time I ordered:

1 Australorp female
1 Black Silkie female
1 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte female
1 Columbian Wyandotte female
1 Easter Egger female
1 Partridge Plymouth Rock female
1 Partridge Cochin female
1 Salmon Faverolle female
1 Salmon Faverolle MALE - My first Roo!!!
1 Speckled Sussex female

Trying to keep busy, but by the phone(s)!

Mine are here too! Got the call from the P.O. at 9:48 am. Same guy as last time, and he brought them to my house at about 10:00. Love that guy!!

Got their water ready and opened the box and gave them all water. Then food. No pasty butt, all look fine an hour later!
clap.gif

One of the Salmon Faverolles is FAST!! She (he?) zips all over.

Took loads of pics, will post later.
I'm in love . . . AGAIN!!!
love.gif

OH yeah, I have to mention that my first generation all got a little chicken scratch and some meal worms while I was tending to the new babies. Can't forget my 8 week old girls!! Still my babies!!

Back
Top Bottom