Fluffy Fuzzie Wuzzie Special!! Bantam Lavender and Splash Cochin eggies!!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
My Cochins have finally started laying again, after being on strike for several weeks! Yeah!! Today I got my 1st Splash Cochin egg from my 'gal, the first one in about a month. There is an excellent chance it's fertile, as I've seen the roo on her.

My Laveners are from 'funkyfeathers' and another member on BYC, and my Splash are also from 'funkyfeathers'. I've gotten some drop dead GORGEOUS babies from my Splashes. Infact, this is the very first egg I've ever parted with! Every other egg has gone into the incubator! Jump on the chance to get some of these lovely eggs before I decide to incubate them again!!

Cochins are one of the sweetest (not to mention CUTEST) chickens on earth...I think! ; ) They make egg-cellent broodies, mothers, and you have some eggs on the side too, when they choose to lay them, instead of being broody that is!! Just think, you could have some of these fluff balls walking around your garden, talk about an eye turner! Cochins are a great choice for children as they are so docile and sweet tempered. None of my roosters have ever offered to flog me, partly because they know better, and party because they just aren't agressive...twards me anyway! ; )

They lay medium sized eggs (for Bantam eggs ), they are tinted to light brown in color. They are just as cute as they can be. And if you think the eggies are cute, wait until you hatch out some of these fuzzie footed cuties!! I cannot keep Cochin chicks around, they are snatched up quick as lightening! It's no wonder as who can resist such cute, fuzzie wuzzies? Not me!! So if you would like to own some of these cute boogies here is your chance!

Bidding starts at $10.00 and increases in $1.00 increments. Shipping will be added to the final price of the eggs.

PayPay ONLY, [email protected]

I ship Priority Mail (2-3 days shipping, although I have had it take up to 4 days before) with a Delivery Confirmation. I bubble wrap each egg with TLC, and then I put another layer of bubble wrap around the eggs, to make a sort of 'package', then I nestle them down in a cushion of newspaper, bubble wrap, and everything inbetween. I do not like to mark packages with 'FRAGILE' 'HATCHING EGGS' or anything else, as it seems the P.O. is more prone to throw them around and try to break them. If you want them marked, be sure to mention that in your message.

Payment required As Soon as auction is over, so I can ship the following day if possible. If you have any questions, fill free to PM me, I will be more then happy to answer them.

You are bidding on 6 Lavender, and 1 Splash Cochin Eggs. I will include any extras that I may have before shipment.

This auction ends Saturday, July, 21st at 12:00 AM.

Last edited:
I know this auction is REALLY old but was wondering if you still had the bantam cochins and if so, are you selling eggs? I currently have some others in incubator right now, due this time next week and would love some bantam cochins eggs to throw (okay, place gently) next.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom