@Fluffy Lambs' flock- everyone welcome!

RY another Orpington 🤣
IMG_20211221_140544580.jpg
IMG_20211221_140559198.jpg

I also have roo head pics, don't worry @Fluffy Lambs you're totally normal. . .or maybe not, cuz I'm not, but you're normal to my standards😉
Yeh I probably just shouldn't post them I guess even if it's in a thread about chickens we are fixing to do another one because he's poking holes in our window screens and he's long overdue 🍏

Yeh I probably just shouldn't post them I guess even if it's in a thread about chickens we are fixing to do another one because he's poking holes in our window screens and he's long overdue 🍏
I have an all rooster flock, they're not mean so I haven't offed them. If they get snooty at me I'll have some target practice tho😎

Welcome to my flock thread and chat zone! Here I will post photos of a few chickens every day (since I have so many :p)

I'll start out with Coco, a Barred Rock. She was my first hen.
Rest in Peace 2/28/2012 - 12/3/2021.View attachment 2930871View attachment 2930872

*This thread is also meant to be a place for friendly chatting, all BYC rules apply.*

12/27/2021 update!​

I decided now I will probably only post when someone asks about a bird cause I can't get pics of them all basically whatever I want to 🤗
How precious, I'm sure she feels honored to be remembered. :hugs

I have had so many roos, but they were such sweet babies, never attacked me or anyone once. :love

My two favorites (Mary and Blossom) once fought each other over me, that was a little weird but super cute.
Mary and Blossom...🤔

I like my roos, they're feral but they are all so cute. I usually prefer Roos to hens🙈

Back
Top Bottom