Fly control! Healthy Pen Spray

We've been struggling with flies. Thanks @wallawu for the review and especially follow up. I'm going to try the spray. I also have a bottle of flys-x which I spray around. It has Thyme oil, cedar oil, lemongrass oil, rosmary oil, citronella oil, clove oil, and geraniol. I liked that it was all natural and I see a little improvement immediately after spraying, but it sounds like Healthy Pen might have longer lasting effects.

No problem! I hope it works for you. I'd soak their pen and house pretty well, then spray around the yard and anywhere you may be sitting like a deck or a porch. I'm going to spray for the second time this week or weekend, but I'm going to buy some new straw first so i can cover the entire pen again before spraying. I may do away with the fly predators if this stuff keeps working the way it has. Still ending up with quite a few flies in the house though...

Thank you for the review I kept seeing it pop and and wondered how it does. With ducks, chickens, horses, and an outside dog flies are out of control sometimes here.

Back
Top Bottom