Flying Mallard Duck Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by La Mike, Feb 29, 2012.

1. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    We have Flying Mallard hatching eggs for sale.. These are one of the closest lines to a wild Mallard as you will most likely find in a domestic flock. They have never been bred to anything but mallard so there is no possibility of cross breeding here. They have clean feather coloring and are absolutely to SOP. You will receive nice small green in color eggs. They will be as clean as possible with duck eggs. We do not wash eggs.

Eggs are $2.00 ea. and we have plenty
    Shipping is $15.00 per doz.to anywhere in the continental US

Shipping will vary with different size orders.

As with all hatching eggs we cannot be responsible for how the PO handles them once out of our hands. We cannot guarantee your hatch rates due to many variables out of our control. We pack as professionally as possible and very seldom have any eggs damaged in mail
    Fertility is outstanding on these eggs and we have been hatching them since they started laying this season.

We are NPIP Certified.

Thank you for looking.

Please PM me for orders.

2. adobechicks

adobechicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 3, 2012
    Do they "fly" far?

3. La Mike

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    Well they could. I have raised them here for may years and none have flown away. During breeding season the are penned though.

4. La Mike

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    Ok have checked around and found E-Fowl has them for $2.65 ea. Murray McMurray $4.75 ea.
    These are far better quality than either of these breeders which makes this a really great deal. :)
    Can sell for a little less with bigger orders.

5. HunterAlaska

HunterAlaska New Egg

Oct 19, 2013
    If I get these eggs can you have them in cathedral city California by Tuesday I will pay the shipping

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by