Foods You HATED As A Kid, But Like Now

After reading all of the posts, I feel like an "odd ball" because i liked EVERY food as a kid. Anyone else liked every food as a kid or am I the only nut case?
hide.gif

Quote:
That's me!! I seriously would eat ANYTHING (and still do!).

The only thing I can think of would be gummy bears, only because my mom overdid it as a treat to get me potty trained + back roads car ride home= ewwww, and the car needed to be washed urgently. Still don't like those things.

Could not stand sunny side up eggs. Seriously most eggs really. I also didn't like most veggies. But, I grew up and discovered that my mother was not that good of a cook!
lol.png

Veggies, steamed with a little seasoning and butter are yummy! My kids LIKE broccolli.

I like eggs now. I used to get headaches when I ate them, still don't know why or why I don't anymore.

Liver - well never liked it. Once I learned that it was the organ designed to screen toxins from your body I said forget that!!!! Never liked it never will eat it now!! Joe, maybe Ann figured that out!!

Quote:
You're not odd, other than onions which I can't explain why I didn't like them and do now. I was thinking I liked virtually everything else. Even odd things like liver, anchovies, rhubarb.
Oh, I have still not wrapped my head around brains - as a food.
no pun intended

Back
Top Bottom