~Fools Gold~ (A Daring Role Play) Chat Thread

Dunno, just vote

• Total voters
Pics
Hehehehe, you're as indecisive as the rest of us. I want to change mine, cause I was apparently loopy last night while writing it. But what ever. It's supposed to be a silly version of me. I'm sure it will mutate into it's own thing once the RPing starts. Like all my charries do, and the description won't mean a thing.
Same here! I switched it to me then realised I had said to much after I posted it then switched it back to who I want to be! Looks and name are the characters but my personality is like hers
...I just made me with River's name XP
and then there's me
with literally me.

Just so you know, my hair doesn’t look like the description. It’s GETTING CLOSE but I’m still growing it out.
I figured if I were a wanted criminal then I would no longer care about my physical appearance.
View attachment 2008001

you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that

I refuse to like this because, neither, and the correct answer would be 3), you haven't discovered yourself entirely yet.
lEt tHE Rp UnFolD yOu
My mobile device decided to zoom into that furbee and there was NO ESCAPE
Also Heavens it’s actually funny how you look like a slightly older version of me.

I don’t actually think I’ll be able to join this. I’m in too many RPs and I don’t think I could keep up with a spoof one. It would be fun, but probably too fast. XD that, and a couple other reasons. :/
I'll likely only float in and out. The last spoof one went insanely fast for me.

I look nothing like my character, I have brown hair and hazel eyes and olive skin she has red hair, blue eyes and pale skin. We are almost full opposite but I sooo badly want light skin and blue eyes and red hair.
I also always wanted red hair. I really like brown eyes though. So warm and nice. Blue eyes are colder. But I love Shiloh anyways.

Back
Top Bottom