Footprints next to chicken coop???

No, the only pest around here is feral pigeons. We dont get crows, ravens, pied pipers ect... that's why I was leaning towards a eurasian woodcock or a moorhen. Tks :)
I looked up native Maltese birds. Ravens, JakJaws, (not sure I spelled that right) Jays, & Magpies are listed. Since those tracks are so small, they could be a bird related to the WoodCock, but not sure what type. The tracks don't resemble pigeon.

I looked up native Maltese birds. Ravens, JakJaws, (not sure I spelled that right) Jays, & Magpies are listed. Since those tracks are so small, they could be a bird related to the WoodCock, but not sure what type. The tracks don't resemble pigeon.
Possibly yes because in fact it's the peak season for woodcock and snipe here in Malta although we see very little like maybe 10 a year if we see them. Thanks a bunch but I can assure you that jackdaws and crows dont live here. Trust me I've even partridges listed and those are not native and also not dwelling in Malta. Thanks once again :)

Back
Top Bottom